Here at IBSP LLC, we work with many businesses to facilitate individualized, personalized and proprietary retirement programs. One of the more powerful approaches we use is a front loaded retirement program, called the Integrity Retirement Program (IRP), created by IBSP LLC. While there are many nuances to the methodologies behind the working parts of this structure, the IRP is simply a tool through which a business owner may have the ability to drastically advance their wealth accumulation relative to their retirement planning efforts in a highly tax advantaged manner. This methodology, when applicable, gives business owners the opportunity to take a tax deduction relative to their participation, grow their wealth tax deferred and take distributions out of this retirement planning medium tax free. Additionally, it jump starts their retirement by advancing massive amounts of capital in their program for them, with the goal of realizing superior gains as a result of having more money working for them. This lends itself to having the ability to generate a much larger nest egg that may then be distributed on a tax free basis.
There exist two additional iterations of this platform to accomplish additional goals.
- Wealth Transfer: Transfer massive amounts of wealth to your heirs, charity, school or foundation utilizing the most powerful and cost effective manner while guaranteeing the results
- Estate Plan: Engage in estate planning utilizing the benefits of your business to accomplish the most cost effective ILIT in existence
- Qualified Plan Rescue: By redirecting participating funds, the opportunity exists to generate a structure that results in tax free distributions that may be applied against taxes due on distributions out of a qualified plan
- Business Exit Planning: With the ability of the front loading to be assumed, it may provide massive benefit to the business seller and buyer at sale
- Key-man & Buy/Sell: With the insurance contained within the structure, it can be used as a wealth accumulation medium and address insurance needs simultaneously